Mary Idema Pew Library Learning & Information Commons
The Pew Library is being constructed on the main campus of Grand Valley State University. A proud participant in the MIOSHA safety partnership between GVSU, MIOSHA, Pioneer Construction, and all subcontractors involved in the project.
- Foundation systems (mass footings and walls)
- Site concrete work – sidewalks, steps, curbs, and retaining walls
- Cast in place tunnel
- 51000 cubic yards of concrete
- 353 tons of reinforcing steel placed and tied
- 1,900’ of 10’ to 34’ tall gang formed walls